Mời các bạn tải về tại đây: Bài tập thực hành tiếng Anh 6 Global Success kèm đáp án
I. Put the words into the correct column.
lunch far smart study hard
sharpener compass schoolyard subject alarm
rubber Sunday month large fast
II. Choose the word whose underlined port is pronounced differently from the others.
1. A. computer B. compass C. fun D. month
2. A. card B. farm C. art D. share
3. A. eat B. breakfast C. teach D. seat
4. A. grammar B. calendar C. father D. calculator
5. A. lunch B. watch C. school D. chess
I. Put the words into the correct group.
calculator father football textbook mother English school bag maths teacher physics judo rubber student history chess compass basketball friend ruler science classmate badminton pencil case Vietnamese
2. Sports and games:
3. School subjects:
4. School things:
II. Put the words into the correct column.
do play study have
III. Choose the best answer to complete the sentences.
1. I have a new _______, but I don’t wear it every day.
A. pencil case B. notebook C. bicycle D. uniform
2. You can borrow books from the school _______.
A. yard B. canteen C. library D. garden
3. My pencil is not sharp any more. I need a pencil _______.
A. sharpener B. case C. eraser D. head
4. What do you usually do _______ break time?
A. on B. in C. at D. about
5. In the afternoon, we learn to draw, swim, or do _______.
A. football B. science C. judo D. lunch
6. We study many _______ - maths, science, English, etc.
A. exercises B. grades C. subjects D. units
7. My best friend usually plays football in the school _______.
A. park B. garden C. playground D. club
8. Mary studies in _______ school. She doesn’t go home every day.
A. a boarding B. an international C. a new D. a high
9. The unit has a list of _______. It’s about 30 words.
A. lesson B. vocabulary C. grammar D. homework
10. I’m in grade 6, but that English _______ is for grade 7.
A. textbook B. schoolbag C. compass D. calculator
I. Complete the sentences using the present simple.
1. He usually _______ (go) to school on time.
2. _______ (Ms. Lucy, teach) English in your school?
3. Bella _______ (not remember) her new friends’ names.
4. My new school _______ (have) a judo club.
5. The students _______ (study) maths every Wednesday.
6. Every day, Susan _______ (take) her sons to school.
7. _______ (you, help) your mother to do the laundry?
8. John _______ (not like) doing homework.
9. Duy and Quang _______ (not join) our football team.
10. The sun _______ (rise) in the east and _______ (set) in the west.
II. Change the sentences into the negative form and question form.
1. Joe uses pencils with erasers on top.
2. Henderson reads many science books.
3. Jennifer is busy with her homework.
4. We go to the classroom in sequence.
5. I come straight home after school.
6. The playground of the school is full of people.
7. Albert is her classmate in junior high school.
8. They do experiments in the greenhouse.
9. The teacher gives paper to all the children.
10. Physics and English are your favourite subjects.
III. Choose the correct answer.
1. (Rarely he/ He rarely) gets up before noon.
2. She (never swims/ swims never) in the sea.
3. (Never I see/ I never see) Julia at any school festivals.
4. This cinema (often doesn’t/ doesn’t often) offer free tickets.
5. Those kids (always are/ are always) late for breakfast.
6. Michael (is rarely/ rarely is) angry at his friends.
7. Brian (isn’t usually/ usually isn’t) satisfied with his marks.
8. Simon (often leaves/ leaves often) home for school before 7 a.m.
9. She (sometimes has/ has sometimes) a walk in the evenings.
10. We (seldom write/ don’t seldom write) to our grandfather.
IV. Choose the best answer to complete the sentences.
1. Linh _______ lunch with her best friend.
A. always have B. always has C. has always D. have always
2. Your school bag _______ heavy.
A. looks B. look C. is look D. are look
3. We _______ shuttlecock at break time.
A. often plays B. play often C. often play D. plays often
4. The food in the canteen _______ quite good.
A. usually are B. are usually C. usually is D. is usually
5. I _______ football, but my brother _______ badminton.
A. likes - like B. like - likes C. am like - is like D. like - is likes
6. Julia _______ excited when a new school year _______.
A. feels always - starts B. feel always - start
C. always feels - start D. always feels - starts
7. _______ worried about my results at school.
A. I never am B. Never I am C. I am never D. I’m not never
8. I _______ my cousin by his real name.
A. usually don’t call B. don’t call usually
C. don’t usually call D. doesn’t usually call
9. Hector _______ the last one to leave the room.
A. never is B. is never C. isn’t never D. never isn't
10. Our teacher _______ strict when he _______ a lesson.
A. is always - has B. is always - have
C. always is - has D. always is - have
V. Choose the word or phrase that needs correcting.
1. How are your first day at school, Duong?
A B C D
2. Huong and Duyen doesn’t have English lessons on Tuesdays.
A B C D
3. My cousin’s school is has 7 classes and about 300 students.
A B C D
4. She always is punctual, but her friend is always late.
A B C D
5. I do my homework and watches TV every evening.
A B C D