Mời các bạn tham khảo Từ vựng tiếng Anh về danh lam thắng cảnh ở Việt Nam để có nguồn từ phong phú khi viết về bất kì thành phố nào mà bạn yêu thích.
- Appearance: Dung mạo
- Art show: Buổi biểu diễn văn nghệ
- Artworks shop: Cửa hàng mỹ nghệ
- Cuisine: ẩm thực
- Dwarf tree: Cây cảnh
- Fine art handicraft articles: Đồ thủ công mỹ nghệ
- Garments: Đồ may mặc
- International and domestic tours: Các tua du lịch quốc tế và nội địa
- New Year’s Eve: Đêm giao thừa
- Ngoc Son (Jade Hill) temple: Đền Ngọc Sơn
- Offering(n), sustenance: Đồ cúng
- One-thousand-year-old Hanoi: Hà Nội 1000 năm
- Organizing tourism trips in and out of the province: Du lịch trong ngoài tỉnh
- Ornament fish: Cá cảnh
- Rattanwares: Đồ làm bằng mây
- Song and dance troupe: Đội ca múa
- Stone stelae: Bia đá
- Tangerine trees: Cây quít, quất
- Tet pole: Cây nêu ngày tết
- The ancient capital of the Nguyen Dynasty; Cố đô triều Nguyễn
- The Ben Thanh market: Chợ Bến Thành
- The Hung Kings: Các vua Hùng
- The Huong Pagoda: Chùa Hương
- The Lenin park: Công viên Lênin
- The Museum of Fine Arts: Bảo tàng mỹ thuật
- The Museum of History: Bảo tàng lịch sử
- The Museum of the Army: Bảo tàng quân đội
- The Museum of the Revolution: Bảo tàng cách mạng
- The One Pillar pagoda; Chùa Một Cột
- The portico of the pagoda; Cổng chùa
- The Quan Su Pagoda; Chùa Quán Sứ
- The Reunification Railway: Đường sắt Thống Nhất
- The Royal City: Đại nội
- The Royal Palace: Cung điện
- The Saigon port: Cảng Sài Gòn
- The Temple of the Kneeling Elephant: Đền Voi Phục
- The Thien Mu Pagoda: Chùa Thiên Mụ
- The thirty-six streets of old Hanoi : Ba mươi sáu phố phường Hà Nội cổ
- The Trinh Lords: Các chúa Trịnh
- The Vietnamese speciality: Đặc sản Việt Nam
- To be strewn with bricks: Đường lát gạch
- To cast a bell: Đúc chuông
- To pick buds: Hái lộc
- Traditional opera: Chèo
- Wooden carvings: Đồ gỗ chạm trổ gỗ
- Halong Bay: Vịnh Hạ Long
- The Huong Pagoda: Chùa Hương
- Hue Imperial City: Kinh thành Huế
- Hoi An Ancient Town: Phố cổ Hội An
- Ben Thanh market: Chợ Bến Thành
Bài 1: Dalat is being the flower city. There have many flowers and the weather is cool. Dalat is famous for many beauty spot and fog. When you visit to Dalat you will feel comfortable.
You should get up early at 5.00am that can go for a walk along Xuan Huong lake, and enjoy fresh air.
You can go to the market buy some special food such as strawberry, confectionery, atiso, tea, coffee, souvenir or go shopping.
If you are interested in sightseeing you can visit to valley of love, Mong Mo hill, Tuyen Lam lake, Than tho lake, Datanla fallwater… etc
At night, you can go drink coffee in center of city. On night saturday and sunday, you can come Hoa Binh street where you can enjoy the foods in night market like bean milks, egg ricepaper, arca and baked snail or buy something about dalat.
Bài 2: Dalat is the capital of Lam Dong Province in Vietnam. The city is located 1,500m above sea level on the Langbian Plateau in the southern parts of the Central Highlands region. In Vietnam, Da Lat is a popular tourist destination.
Da Lat’s specific sights are pine wood with twisting roads and tree marigold blossom in the winter. The city’s temperate weather stands in contrast to Vietnam’s otherwise tropical climate. Mist covering the valleys almost year-round leads to its name “City of Eternal Spring”.
Da Lat is also known as an area for scientific research in the fields of biotechnology and nuclear physics.
With its year-round cool weather, Da Lat supplies temperate agriculture products for all over Vietnam, for example: cabbage and cauliflower. Its flower industry produces two typical flowers: hydrangea and golden everlasting. The confectionery industry offers a wide range of mut, a kind of fruit preserve that closely resembles varenie, made from strawberry, mulberry, sweet potato, and/or rose.
Đà Lạt is a source area for pyroxene from the Australasian strewnfield. Đà Lạt is divided into 12 wards which are numbered 1 to 12, and 4 communes: Ta Nung, Xuan Truong, Xuan Tho and Tram Hanh.
Da Lat features a subtropical highland climate under the Köppen climate classification and is mostly mild year round. Da Lat’s year-round temperate weather, standing in contrast to central & southern Vietnam’s otherwise-tropical climate, has led it to be nicknamed the “City of eternal spring”. The average temperature is 14 °C (57 °F) - 23 °C (73 °F). The highest temperature ever in Da Lat was 31.5 °C (88.7 °F), and the lowest was −0.6 °C (30.9 °F). Mist covers the adjoining valleys almost year-round. Its temperate climate also makes it ideal for agriculture. Indeed, Da Lat is renowned for its orchids, roses, vegetables, and fruits. There are nascent wine-making and flower-growing industries in the region.
There are two separate seasons in Da Lat. The rainy season lasts from May to October, and the dry season is from November to April. The average annual precipitation is 1,770mm.
Bài 3: Da Lat city is the provincial capital of Lam Dong Province, is located on the Lam Vien Plateau, Central Highlands, Vietnam. Since ancient times, this land which is the area of residence of the residents Lach, Chil and the Sre ethnic Coho. Late 19th century, when looking for a place to build a resort station for the French in Indochina, Governor Paul Doumer decided Lam Vien Plateau at the request of the doctor Alexandre Yersin, who explore arrived here in 1893. In the first half of the 20th century, from a deserted place, the French plan and build a beautiful city with villas, offices, hotels and schools, a tourist and educational center intercourse of Indochina. Through periods of ups and downs of the two wars with the difficult period of the 1970-1980 decade, Dalat is today a city of 211 thousand people, grade I under provincial urban center role politics, economy and culture of the province of Lam Dong.
With an elevation of 1500 meters above the sea and the mountains and surrounding forest flora populations, Dalat inherited a temperate mountain climate with cool year round. History of more than a century the city also left a valuable architectural heritage, is like a museum of 20th century European architecture. Natural resources and abundant human help Dalat became one of the famous tourist spots of Vietnam, each year attracts millions of tourists to visit and vacation. Da Lat is also a center of education and scientific research, a city of religious diversity in the presence of hundreds of temples, churches, monasteries … a special rich agricultural area with vegetables and flowers. Thanks to the mild climate, beautiful natural scenery and rich architectural heritage, Da Lat is also known by many other names such as “foggy city”, “city of”, “The city of flowers ”," Land of Sakura “or” Little Paris ".
Although it is a famous tourist city, but Da Lat city is a lack of cultural venues and diverse entertainment. Massive urbanization process that today’s cities suffer many consequences. Many pine forests disappearing, replaced by the construction or agricultural areas. Do not be well protected, many of the city’s sights and monuments fell into ruins, ruins. Unplanned growth of the recent decades that urban architecture Dalat suffered deformation and become trash bin. In the city, many villas with many of the buildings subject to the ravages of time without conservation, preservation.