- to the party. / her/ for inviting / thanks me / She
- sitting in a boat/ Mr. Grim / interested in/ Why’s / and fishing?
- Another word for “___________ tennis” is “ping-pong”.
- They couldn’t see __________because it was dark.
- Our dad buy us two new _________ every Saturday. ( toys, books, comics, drinks)
- September, October and November are the months of the __________ ( winter, autumn, spring, summer)
- library? / in the / Do your / their homework / classmates do
- Kate is going / to tell / her younger sister / to Japan. / about her trip
- Where do your students practice ____________ the piano.
- The bus is _________ than the car. ( slower, faster , smaller, bigger)
- _________ is a colder season than spring. ( Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter)
- My sister / taking care/ of small / loves / animals.
- your / my questions. / book and / Close / listen to
- ____________ I haven’t got any more exams!
- This woman has more m……….y than all of her daughters.
- What’s about …………. videos? – Sorry, I’m busy now. ( watches, watching, to watch , watch)
- Does she play _________ sports in her free time? ( any, the, a, every)
- Please take / some photos / for me. /of the temple/ there
- I’m going to go on _________ next week.
- Jane and I were thirsty , but John felt ________ and thirsty. ( thirsty, hungry, cold, full)
- are dangerous / for children. / Some small / objects in / the street
- five students / We need/ this / to join/ game.
- She needs a bottle of vegetable oil and some r……….
- We see lots of flowers in __________ ( summer, spring, September, Christmas)
- There is ______ coffee left. Let’s go out and get some. ( some, none, any , no)
- Lisa usually plays the v…….n in the evening.
- Anna is not sure __________ to wear at her brother’s birthday party.
- His brother always stays up late. It means : “…………’
A. His brother never wakes up late. B. His brother never goes to bed early
C. His brother often goes to bed early. D His brother sometimes wakes up late.
29.Sarah is very __________ She drinks two glasses of water. ( hungry, full, weak, thirsty)
- Phillip / want / an engineer? / to be / Why does
- Why don’t we go to the b….ch on Sunday?
- They grow vegetables and fruit from seeds and they hunt _______ for their meat. ( the market, vegetable, seeds, animals)
33.Don’t eat too much ___________. ( oranges, apples, meat, juice)
- Which / want/ do you/ to visit ? / country
- you receive/ would you feel / How/ a present from Harry / when
- ________ car is this, Mary’s or Tom’s ?
- You should protect the environment and wild ____________.
- Students are waiting for the bus stop ________(now, at a moment, at a present, yesterday)
- They are watching a film on TV ______ (now , at present, at the moment , all are correct )
- candies at night / too many / Children / shouldn’t / eat
- watching / cartoons / after school. / enjoys / Clara
- Don’t t…………. wastes in the street.
- Your mother’s sister is your ____________.
- It’s __________ and it snows in winter. ( sunny, windy, cool, cold)
- The monkey is _____ the car .( near, under, next to , on)
- at the meeting / won’t / be / tomorrow. / Mr Smith
- Dolphins can’t live in ___________ water , but a lo of the sea is polluted.
- Don’t eat too many ice- ___________ before going to bed.
- Which sentence is correct ?
A. What weather do you like ? B. What’s weather do you like?
C. What is weather you like? D. What the weather are you like?
- Visitors / 10 p.m / can’t stay in / the hospital / after
- his small field / vegetable / in / a few/ grows / This farmer
- Could you bring me a b…… of chocolate tomorrow?
- _________ is the new apartment ? - Well, it’s quite big!
- Children like reading these comics because they’ re __________ ( boring, interesting, funny, cheap)
- ………. – Bread, please.
A. Do you like bread for dinner? B. What do you like for dinner?
C. What do you would like for dinner? D. Would you like bread for dinner?
- cooking and / Wash vegetables / eating. / and fruits / before
57.Where do / playing/ your students / practice / the piano?
- Bicycle is one of the cheapest m…………. of transportation.
- …….? – She speaks English .
A. Which language does he speak? B. Which language can she speak?
C. Which language is she speaking? C. Which language is she speak?
- This woman / her daughters. / than all of/ has / more money
- Do you/ classmates do / is the / their homework / library?
- Does she __________ her hair every morning?
- She wants me to answer all of her q____________.
- I’m thirsty. I’d _________some orange juice, please. ( want, drink, like, need)
- your new school / from/ different / others ? /What makes
- some photos / of the temple / Please take / for me. / there
- A b_____________ is a place where you can buy cakes and bread.
- Could you tell me how to get there ? – Go straight _________ for 100 meters.
- Odd one out : strong , bottle, box, cold
- “What do you intend to do this weekend? “ also means “…….”
A. What do you do this weekend? B. What are you going to do this weekend?
C. What has you do this weekend? D. What are you doing this weekend?
- new / to/ Molly / the neighborhood. / is
- Mike / because / in the countryside/ it is boring / hates living
- _______ did you think of London? – It’s quite nice!
- Her sister _______ aerobics every afternoon.
- Excuse ………, where is the nearest bank? ( I, me , mine , my)
- Odd one out : throw, weather , bring , flow)
- My parents / at Christmas. / a gift / gives me / usually
- near Venice / a small / She is / town / from
- Does Nicole like or ___________ living there? – She likes living there.
- They cook food on a fire and they use ________ to make paper and clothes.
( fire, plants , paper, food)
- All of ______ are standing in front of the school gate. ( we, us, our, they)
- in Hanoi. / one of / nice lakes / This is / many
- goes to the cafeteria/ alone/ never/ at lunchtime. / He
84.Clara leaves the office a_________ finishing all her work.
- Would she like ………..? ( the cup of iced coffee, a cup of coffee iced , a cup of iced coffee , the cup of ice coffee)
- When the weather is cold and wet, they move to a ………. and make a home there.
( hotel, cave, house , tent)
- book and / listen to / your / my questions. / Close
- Benny / getting up / hates / too early / in the morning.
- Sometimes I help my dad to t……….. up the living room.
- Which ___________ would you like, apples or bananas?
- Australia is far from England, but they speak ________ ( English, French , German, Australian)
- hard / on the farm? / work / they / Must
- plan to do / What / during / do you / the summer vacation?
- After the holiday, they will come back home _____ train.
- They are happy ________ their new house.
- They _______ any help. ( wants, doesn’t want , aren’t waiting , don’t want)
- Are those your letters? - No, _______. ( this isn’t, those aren’t , these aren’t , they aren’t)
- the center hospital. / My sister / as / works / in / a nurse
- by train. / home / they will / come back / After the holiday
- Collecting Chinese dolls _______ Mike’s interest.
- She usually comes ________ home at 5 p.m. ( to, at , in , O)
- His name is John. He comes from_______. ( American , French, America, Japanese)
- all evening. / Many / old people/ sit and watch TV / just
- in the evening. / return / They always / at 9.30 / home
- Football is one of the most famous _________ in the world.
- ‘Animal Land’ zoo is o______ today.
- Boris and Ivan are from __________. ( England , Germany , Russia , America)
- My mother has _______ long hair. ( the, a , an , O)
- a friend / Clara / for dinner. / sometimes / goes out with
- than / Nicky / has / her sister. / fewer holidays
- People like sleeping in tent when they go ________
- I’ve got a _____ of postcards.
- She buys me a hat, …….. a cap . ( no, not, none , isn’t)
- The monkey has got a banana _____ his hand.
- early in the morning/ They’ll / to catch/ the train. / have to leave
- are going/ the countryside / for sightseeing. / Her parents/ to
- Which ocean does the Amazon river flow __________?
- English books are on the ___________ to the right.
- The opposite of “slow” is ………. ( fast, down , ahead, up)
- “ What’s the matter with you ?” also means “…”
A. What’s wrong with you? B. What’s the wrong with you?
C. What’s problem with you? D. What’s the problem to you?
- to the party. / for inviting/ thanks me / her / She
- Mrs Jones ? / your bags, / with/ help you / Can I
- There’s no milk _________ . You should go to the market to buy some.
- Odd one out : nose , coffee , soda , potato
- You want to know the time, you ask : “……..?’’
A. What time it is? B. What time is it?
C. What is time? D. What time is ?
- by letter./ touch / stay / in / We
- about her trip/ her younger sister/ Kate’s going / to Japan/ to tell
- She likes a new um…………... in the shop over there.
- What __________ does he speak? – English.
- Odd one out : water, rice , noodles, bread
- Odd one out : cook , city . center, pencil
- We will have a twenty – m……………. break after Music lesson.
- Miss Hoa needs half a ______ of oranges. ( bottle, tube , packet, kilo)
- ………..- I’m tired.
A. How are you feel? B. How do you feel , Ken?
C. How can you feel, Ken? D. How would you feel , Ken?
- The past form of “ wear” is ___________
- John had a __________ cake on his birthday.
- I want an _________ and some carrots. ( onion, oranges. tomato, potato)
- Carla likes playing ________ violin every night.
- Do you want to ________ chess with us? – No, thanks. I’m busy.
- Do you feel ______? – No, I feel cold.
- What does Mrs Jane grow? ( Some vegetables , Some chickens , Some buffalo , Some pigs)
- What about __________ videos? – Sorry, I’m busy now. ( watches, watching, to watch, watch)
- The dentist told us not to use old t_____________.
- Another word of “________ tennis” is “ ping- pong”
- Dolphins aren’t dangerous. They are very_________( dangerous, annoying, friendly, funny)
- Odd one out : round, oval, long , face
- Does she like _________ or white coffee?
- You can find me in a classroom in the ___________. ( street, house, school, zoo)
- What do people do with waste food? - They ________ it to pigs. ( burn , feed, plow, damage)
- Benny hates __________ up early in the morning.
- Which sentences is correct?
A. Who does she go to the cinema? B. Who does she go to the cinema with?
C. Who does she go to the cinema to? D. Who does she go to the cinema and?
- Does she play _______ sports in her free time? ( any , the, a, every)
- We use a t……… when we go camping.
- How _______ are you going to stay here? – Just 2 days.
- Which sentences is correct?
A. There aren’t any oranges on the table.
B. On the table aren’t there any oranges.
C. There aren’t oranges on any the table
D. There on the table aren’t any oranges.
- Do you help your mother with the housework when you ______ free time? ( are , do , make, have)
- They couldn’t _________ anything because it was dark.
- There were a lot of beautiful places ____ the countryside.
- what would you like _____ dinner? ( for , with, on, of)
- What’s _____ lunch? – Beef and sandwich. ( in ,at, for, on)
- What’s the ___________ with you ? – I’m having a cold.
- His idea is quite different ___________ mine.
- Give me a cup of tea, please! -………….( Here you are. Here is it . Here are you. Here is the cup)
- There is a ______ water in the bottle. ( much, lot, little, few)
- Please ________ some photos of the temple there for me.
- The farmer __________ vegetables in his small field.
- The zebra is between the giraffe ______ the goat.
- She is going to learn how to use a c…………….. in the class.
- The sport center is ______ the middle of the town.
- Does your class start at 7 a.m? - No , it starts 15 minutes ________( late, early , lately. Later)
- Thanks for helping me carry that box. _____ pleasure.
- ________ is playing in the yard? - Tom is.
- Which sentences is correct?
A. How much rice there is in the kitchen?
B. How much rice in the kitchen there is?
C. How much rice is there in the kitchen?
D. How much rice are there in the kitchen?
- Odd one out : best , next , recycle, red
Tải về tại đây: https://link4.net/NKiNu